Thursday, February 14, 2013

Graduation

After many years I'm proud to announce that I am a college graduate! College has been a long rode for me because I didn't know what I wanted to do when I started going to school. I just knew that it was important and I needed to get a degree. So I now have a bachelors in Exercise Physiology with an emphasis in Exercise and Fitness. In the past year I have also been certified to to teach aerobics through AFAA (Aerobics and Fitness Association of America) and I'm a licensed Zumba instructor.

I did it!

None of this could have been possible without Elijah
Some people may think that I wasted the past 6 years in college but I know that it was a journey I had to take. Not only did I learn about Exercise Physiology but I learned about myself. I have learned the type of person I want to be in this life and the things I want to accomplish!

I need to leave a special thanks to everyone who supported me in this journey. Especially to my husband Elijah who encouraged me every step of the way! Logarithms would have been impossible without you!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats, we are SO excited for you! We knew you could do it!!

    ReplyDelete